Friday, May 22, 2009

I gotta find Bubba!!!!!



FRIENDSHIP: Support, Loyalty,Trust,Respect,Love, Empathy,Compassion,Companionship Undertanding,Commitment, Dependable, Responsible, Accountable...We all have people in our lives that we have encountered along the way from childhood to adulthood that have touched our soul in such a way that we can never forget them. Some are closer than others, some are still in our lives today and then there are some we have lost touch with over the years and even perhaps there are some that we have longed to reconnect with and may or may not have been given another opportunity to do so... REGARDLESS that person impacted your life in one way or another and you impacted theirs. For me, I hope you know who you are and if you dont let me say now...THANK YOU for being my friend...THANK YOU for your LOVE, your LAUGHS and your LOYALTY!!!! AGAIN in true Forrest Gump fashion I want to be the type of friend that will say... "I GOTTA GO FIND BUBBA" and over the years I know I havent been that person and Im realizing that life is to short.. its a one way trip...no mulligans in life....LIVE HARD and LOVE HARD!!!! DEAR GEORGE: REMEMBER, NO MAN IS A FAILURE THAT HAS FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment